by Jess Jones
Must-Read: a unique book about relationship and self-esteem advice…
About the Book:
So, the guy you're crazy about - your boyfriend, crush, husband, lover - suddenly loses interest in you.
● Do you feel that he is more distant than before?
● Does he pay all of his attention to his smartphone, his football match, or his mates?
● He seemed to be head over heels in love with you before, but now you notice that he's less enthusiastic, and you'd like to get his attention back without being too pushy!
● Maybe he doesn't compliment you the way he did at the beginning of your relationship?
● Does he seem bored?
● Is he just used to you and takes you for granted?
I've been through that. I know how you're feeling!
Whether you've been seeing somebody for two months or in a long relationship of over three years, the feeling is the same. When that person starts to lose interest in you, it can be devastating.
It can be exceedingly hurtful when he's distant, and you aren't sure why.
It can be frustrating!
I know from my own experience that a women's imagination can be so creative and bizarre at the same time and can make such a mess regarding this type of situation.
You start asking yourself:
● Am I doing something wrong?
● Where is this relationship going?
● Am I wasting my time?
● Am I losing my figure? I should start a diet!
● Maybe I’m just not attractive to him?
● What should I do?
● I don't want this to end! Where did I go wrong?
And then after banging your head on the wall with all those questions, you finally get to the irrational conclusion:
● OMG, he's cheating on me!
● What am I going to do?
● I don't want to lose him! NO, NO, NO!
And then you get even more panicked, frustrated, and desperate.
I'm pretty sure that might not be the case.
I sense it out of personal experience.
You can do a few simple things to make the flames of love and passion blaze again!
There is a very fine line between getting his attention and coming across as desperate. If you cross this thin line and come across as desperate, then it could have a negative effect and push him even further away. But we won't do that, I promise!
Following those bits of advice may not only help you get your relationship back on track, but they'll also strengthen your self-confidence and self-awareness. Let's not forget that you and your happiness are the most important things at the end of the day!
If you learn and apply these techniques that I’ll show you, you’ll avoid:
● Any further distancing of your loved one
● Possible separation
● Experiencing these circumstances in any future relationships.
If you learn and use the techniques that I’ll show you, you’ll be able to:
● Bring your self-esteem to a higher level
● Make your relationship more significant and happier
● Make the most out the time you spend with the loved one
● Never let a man show you disrespect ever again
● Look more confident in the eyes of your family and friends due to having a healthier, stronger relationship and sense of self.
Considering I've written this short-report mainly for women who are in a difficult situation in their relationship, it can also help women who don't have a partner yet. Still, they are willing not to make these common mistakes. If you are one of them, then reading this short-report and applying the techniques mentioned in it might be very helpful to you. So what are you waiting for?
Grab your copy and start applying them in your life!
For more information about this book, go to: https://amzn.to/36hImPH
About the Author:
Jess Jones, the author of Help, He's Not Interested: 10 Efficient Ways To Get Back His Attention!, regularly reads articles and books about many and varied topics when she is not writing.
This page is powered by: