by Helen Hunter
Overview: Special Offer and Book Promotion…
About the Book:
Looking to be happier? Try these 10 ways!
You don’t feel like yourself anymore. You’ve turned into a completely different person — the one you most feared.
Most of the dreams you nurtured in your earlier years are now nothing but empty promises you made to yourself. You no longer look to the future with the same level of anticipation you used to.
Most people have done better than you. Most have made more progress than you could ever imagine. Most look a lot happier and contented with life. And it seems like you are the only one who’s stuck.
Silently, you’ve been wondering…
"Where did I go wrong?"
Where did the energy and zest I had for life go?
Will I ever become myself again?
Is there any hope for the future?
Can I learn to appreciate myself more?
Will I ever restore peace and serenity within me?
Will I ever feel good about myself?
Will I ever learn to forgive myself and move on?
If any of the above questions has crossed your mind lately, then this book will be of great service to you!
In it, you will learn a number of important and vital lessons such as:
Why knowing who you are, and who you are not, is key to treating yourself better and with more compassion:
● The 3 steps you can take in order to have a better understanding of who you are
● Why saying "No" is important and can actually improve your relationships with people
● 4 ways to say "No" that don’t destroy existing relationships with people
● How you can get rid of stress and anxiety by following a simple 5-step process that helps you relax your body and mind
● Simple ideas you can put to practice that will help you treat yourself to nicer experiences
● The importance of information diet, and how you can watch what you feed your mind
● Why getting enough sleep is important not only in improving your happiness, but also boosting productivity
● How to identify and cut off toxic people from your life
● Why comparing yourself to other people is the reason you are miserable, and how you can learn to stop it
● How celebrating small wins helps you move on to accomplish more in life
● Why forgiving yourself is the key to moving past your failures
… and much more!
I know what you are thinking, "How can you promise me happiness? Are you saying that you hold the secret to life’s pressing problems?"
It is a mistake to think that this book holds the secret to being happy. But, I am confident that this book will change your life for the better, even if by a small margin!
I know because I have seen the material transform the lives of my own clients who I feature in these pages.
Buy It Now:
Don’t you think it’s worth a shot trying what others have tried and succeeded at?
If so… Buy It Now to grab your copy!
Must-Read… I Love Me, No Matter What: Perfecting the Art of Self-Love written by Helen Hunter is a must-read.
Promo Code U.S.: QEFTNXHNDDTFU
Promo Code U.B.: BC8BJ2QHM4G9L
For more info, go to: https://amzn.to/3t7TNnn
About the Author:
Helen Hunter, the author of Must-Read… I Love Me, No Matter What: Perfecting the Art of Self-Love, regularly reads articles and books about many and varied topics when she is not writing.