by Jelani Ingram, MD and Antonio Rozier, MD
Overview: Special Offer and Book Promotion…
About the Book:
Would You Like To Recover Faster After An Intense Workout?
Now you don’t have to put up with sore muscles anymore because this all-inclusive muscle recovery guide is here to reveal all the secrets that your personal trainer is not telling you.
Here’s How You Can Speed Up Muscle Recovery:
Whether you are a seasoned veteran gym-goer, athlete, fitness-freak or a complete fitness rookie, muscle recovery has to be #1 on your priority list. You need to allow your muscles to recover — especially after an intense workout — in order to improve your performance.
By the end of this game-changing muscle soreness recovery guide, you will be able to:
● UNDERSTAND more about your muscles and how they work
● LEARN effective strategies for post-workout recovery
● DISCOVER proven ways to speed up the process and get your muscles going faster!
Why Choose This Easy-To-Follow Sport Recovery & Performance Guide?
● Instead of wasting your time and effort with countless online blogs, articles, and how-to videos, you can find everything you need to know about post workout muscle recovery in an easy-to-read, 5-chapter book that will help you learn more about:
● The Fundamentals Of Muscle Recovery
● Little-Known Exercise Facts
● The Immense Health Benefits Of Exercise on Your Body
● How Muscle Recovery Really Works
● How To Turbocharge Muscle Recovery
"How Can This Book Really Help Me? What’s In It For Me?"
● After reading this eye-opening post workout recovery book, you will be able to:
● Perform Better At Your Workout
● Recover Faster After Exercising
● Achieve Your Fitness Goals
Do You Know Someone Who Could Use This Athletic Recovery Guide?
Surprise your loved ones with a copy of “Exercise & Muscle Recovery: Tips for Speedy Recovery After Exercise” today and offer them a comprehensive natural muscle recovery blueprint that will take their athletic performance to the next level.
What are you waiting for? Click "Buy Now" and grab a copy today!
For more info, go to: https://amzn.to/2SLBALZ
About the Author:
Jelani Ingram, MD and Antonio Rozier, MD, the authors of Exercise & Muscle Recovery: Tips For Speedy Recovery After Exercise, regularly read articles and books about on health, fitness and dieting when they are not writing.
This page is powered by: