by Neil Regus
Overview: Special Offer and Book Promotion…
About the Book:
Are you interested in Diabetes but do not know much about it? Do you want to know what you can and cannot eat? Do you know how many different types of Diabetes there are? Did you know that some Diabetes sufferers have parts of their bodies amputated? If you want to know what you can do to minimise the risks or you want to know what part Insulin and the Pancreas play in all this? How does Diabetic hyperglycemic hyperosmolar syndrome affect you?
This book starts with a short history of Diabetes through the ages to current time. It explains what Diabetes actually is and the different types of Diabetes, not just type 1 and type 2 so many have heard of. It answers the question why slim young people get Diabetes.
Areas covered include:
● What is Diabetes?
● Why is it called Diabetes Mellitus?
● What is Type 1 Diabetes?
● A day-to-day guide for handling Type 1 Diabetes
● Understanding Type 2 Diabetes
● Gestational Diabetes
● The effects of Diabetes on your body as a whole
● Everything you need to know about Insulin
● Diabetic nutrition — meal planning in action
● Common myths and facts
● Other Diabetes related conditions
● Diabetes tests
● Food to avoid if you have Diabetes
● Herbs and supplements — do they work?
● Can eating more plant-based foods help manage Diabetes?
● and so much more.
Do you want to know more? Then this book is for you.
This Kindle edition also includes 50 Diabetic-friendly recipes.
For more info, go to: https://amzn.to/2uM7no5
About the Author:
Neil Regus, the author of A Full Guide For Diabetes: The A-Z Guide On Diabetes, Getting To Know Types Of Diabetes, Treatment, And Recipe For Getting Healthy, regularly reads articles and books about fitness and health when he is not writing.
This page is powered by: