- 10 Reasons Why President Donald Trump is Laughing at former President Barack Obama
- What are the Advantages of Taking Online Personal Loans?
- Inauguration 2017 Rentals for 2017 Inauguration Week
- 7 Steps to Health and The Big Diabetes Lie Reviews
- Diabetes Destroyer Book
- Benefits of hiring an apartment company to assist in your house hunt
- Top Instagram SEO Techniques for Businesses That Are Frequently Underestimated
- Breathing Problems – Importance of Seeking Treatment
- How to Prepare for a Move
- Hiring an Exterminator: Before and After
Tag Archives: sba
My dad worked hard his whole life. With only an 8th grade education and 20 years of dedication in the military, he wasn’t exactly the poster child for what we now think of as an entrepreneur. He was a complicated mix of old school values and high octane risk, and at the age of 50, he started our family business, Quality Forklift Service, based in Phoenix, Arizona.
In his mid-forties, he was diagnosed with Polycystic Kidney Disease; however, that didn’t stop him. In fact, I remembered a conversation I had with him when I was in my twenties, and I will never forget what he told me about entrepreneurialism. “I just wish I had started sooner.”