- The Theory of Knowledge: A Jargon-Free Guide to Epistemology By Doug Erlandson, Ph.D.
- 23 Kindle Books By Doug Erlandson, Ph.D. Sold On Amazon
- Buying a Salvaged Car and Saving Money
- Factors to consider when hiring a webmaster for your small business website
- Tips for Mothers to Overcome Children’s Dental Problems
- Debt Settlement: How to Go About It?
- Choosing an Appropriate Credit Card Debt Consolidation Company
- Marketing Tips for Businesses
- Attack on First Amendment is Not a First – Freedom of Speech Has Been Compromised Since The 1930s
- Two Types of Recommended Shower heads
Tag Archives: house rentals for inauguration week
In Washington D.C., the Office of Tax and Revenue have opted not to impose a sales tax on inauguration rentals, offering their properties for rent to out-of-towners who are coming to the District of Columbia area for the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama, the outgoing junior Senator of Illinois. Continue reading