I have recently claimed my copy of iOS 7! Whether you’re a developer or not, I love it and I would like you to love it too. I have created a unique guide in which I have included a download link to the full iOS 7 release!
It is essential that you read it in its entirety. I will guide you to the new amazing update! This is my guide to get iOS 7.
Apple recently launched the iOS 7 at the WWDC 2013; however, only developers are able to get it while non-developers will have to wait until to claim their copy fall?!
Because there is such high demand, many non-developers may get a chance to download a copy before the actual release!
Get iOS 7 Guide
You owe it to yourself to get iOS 7 right now! You will be glad you did. To claim your copy, simply follow the fast guide below. All you need to do is download the right version for your device from below. Remember be forewarned that the download site ONLY supports Google Chrome (sadly).
- iPad: coming soon.
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429) [Mirror]
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428) [Mirror]
- iPhone 4S [Mirror]
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A) [Mirror]
- iPhone 4 (GSM) [Mirror]
- iPhone 4 (CDMA) [Mirror]
- iPod touch (5th generation) [Mirror]
- All links can be found on iMZDL.
Periodically, you will have to manually check for the latest updates from the developers. Because Apple only allows developers to use it, we offer a simple solution to access it.
We know you will love the iOS 7 guide. This system can be accessed in just five step process. To avoid any problem and misunderstandings, it is very important that you read the entire guide before attempting any step.
Restore and upgrade guide – Get iOS 7
Learn how to install iOS 7 without a UDID.
- Download iOS 7 from above. After the download is completed; Mount the .dmg file and put the file inside it on your desktop or any other folder. If you are on a Mac OS X you will be able to mount .dmg files without any apps, but for windows users try this: DMG Extractor Free Download.
- Upgrade your device to the latest version possible. For iPhone 5 it will be iOS 6.1.4, but for any other supported devices it’s iOS 6.1.3.
- Connected your device via USB and open up iTunes. Go to your device and find the restore button, simply click it and let it restore and update to the latest iOS.
- When it’s restored (and updated), make sure to set it up as a new device and go through the setup until you reach the home screen. Set it up as a new device, doing anything else will not allow you to upgrade!
- Now go to iTunes again and shift click the “Update” button and select the downloaded iOS 7 file. On Mac, you will have to Alt/Option click the button instead of shift.
There you go! – Say hello to your iOS 7 device – Remember that any jailbreak will disappear when upgrading/restoring. That was how to get iOS 7 – Need any help? Comment below!
How do you like the new look and functions? I love them – I will soon create a guide for OS X Maverick too! Subscribe to the blog and get notified instantly – Subscribe at the right sidebar in the top!
Notice: This guest blog article was submitted by Lasse Rafn Web tuts.