Have you ever hated what happened to your mind after it is inundated with knowledge? If you answered with a resounding ‘NO,’ please continue reading.
The following Kindle books by Doug Erlandson, Ph.D. are a treasure trove of Christ-centered information with which to make well-informed life-changing decisions. Because reading great books often results in the acquisition of knowledge, it is essential that you check out Dr. Erlandson’s profile page on Amazon to see what interests you.
For your convenience, his most recent and past published books are posted below.
- What the Bible Says About the Sacraments by Doug Erlandson (Jun 9, 2015)
- How to Write Clearly: A Guide to Effective Communication by Doug Erlandson (Aug 12, 2014)
- Live Long, Live Well: A Guide to Positive Aging by Doug Erlandson (May 18, 2014)
- The Theory of Knowledge: A Jargon-Free Guide to Epistemology by Doug Erlandson (Dec 15, 2013)
- Righteous in Christ: Daily Meditations on the Heidelberg Catechism by Doug Erlandson (Oct 27, 2013)
- Ethics Basics: A Jargon-Free Guide For Beginners by Doug Erlandson (Aug 12, 2013)
- What the Bible Says About the Future by Doug Erlandson (May 1, 2013)
- What the Bible Says About Salvation and the Sovereignty of God by Doug Erlandson (Apr 7, 2013)
- Christian Doctrine: A Basic Introduction by Doug Erlandson (Jan 31, 2013)
- I Bleed Cubbie Blue: My Six Decades as a Cubs Fan by Doug Erlandson (Nov 30, 2012)
- Bioethics Basics: A Jargon-Free Guide for Beginners by Doug Erlandson (Nov 18, 2012)
- The Problem of Evil: A Biblical Perspective by Doug Erlandson (Oct 1, 2012)
- How to Think Clearly: A Guide to Critical Thinking by Doug Erlandson (Aug 28, 2012)
- Battle for Control: A Memoir of Anorexia, Exercise Bulimia, and Other Compulsions by Doug Erlandson (Jun 17, 2012)
- Philosophy of Religion Basics: A Jargon-Free Guide for Beginners by Doug Erlandson (Jun 1, 2012)
- The Making of a Christian Counterculture by Doug Erlandson (Feb 21, 2012)
- Bearing Witness: Sharing the Gospel in a Post-Christian Age by Doug Erlandson (Nov 20, 2011)
- For the Love of Licorice: Licorice Lovers Share Sweet Memories by Doug Erlandson (Nov 11, 2011)
- Godly Contentment: Kingdom Living in an Age of Economic and Social Uncertainty by Doug Erlandson (Sep 28, 2011)
- Philosophy Basics: A Jargon-Free Guide for Beginners by Doug Erlandson (Sep 15, 2011)
- Spiritual Anorexia: How Contemporary Worship Is Starving the Church by Doug Erlandson (Aug 25, 2011)
- Faith Reborn: A Personal Apologetics by Doug Erlandson (Jul 29, 2011)
- The Job Shuffle by Doug Erlandson (Jun 1992)
In today’s world, knowledge is power. In essence, the more you know the better life-changing decisions you shall make. As a literate person you may love reading; however, it is still impossible to know everything you need to know in order to live the good life. So, if you check out Dr. Erlandson work and buy any or all of his books, you will be glad you did. There is so much to learn.
Author’s Bio: Doug Erlandson, Ph.D. is the author of 23 Kindle Books by Doug Erlandson, Ph.D.. He received his B.A. from Wheaton College and his doctorate in philosophy from Johns Hopkins University.